Baked Egg Cups
It's been over a week since my last blog post - I've been feeling SO under the weather. It's the time of year, I suppose! I finally went to the doctor today and I have a sinus and ear infection (yuck!) but now that I have a couple antibiotics hopefully I can kick this thing.
Because of that, I haven't really been feeling up to any fashion or makeup posts, so here's another recipe for you! Lately I've been buying breakfast at work in our cafeteria, an egg white omelette with vegetables and a piece of cheese - yum! But that adds up fast, and I could just as easily meal prep at home. So that's what I did today!
For this recipe, I use:
1 dozen eggs (or you could use egg whites)
Kraft fat free cheddar cheese
Mushrooms, onions, and spinach (you can use whatever veggies you want, these are just the ones I threw in today)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease a muffin tin with Pam or some sort of oil
3. Crack 1 egg into each of the muffin cups
4. Whisk the egg
5. Chop up your veggies and add them into the muffin cups
6. Top with a sprinkle of cheese
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs start pulling away from the sides of the tin
That's it! I bring 2 for breakfast in the mornings and heat them up for about 30 seconds. Quick, delicious, and easy for tracking my macros. Let me know if you try this recipe in the comments!